Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Party

The teachers at Sarah's school invited me to come to the Valentine Party today. When I got there they were handing out their cards. I was so impressed as to how well behaved these kids were. I have worked in a daycare type atmosphere and these kids were very well behaved. They waited for their turn to hand out their cards. After that they had an ice cream bar with all the essentials, ice cream, chocolate syrup, carmel syrup, sprinkles, whipped cream, cookies, brownies, and cupcakes. It was quite a spread at 10:00 in the morning! They all enjoyed the treat. After that it was play time. I had to leave after that to go to the Dr. I was the only parent that came and I am glad I did. Sarah was so happy when I got there.





Sarah sitting between 2 boys, George and Rogoff




Sarah and Lila


Sarah in "circle time" again sitting between two boys! Andreas is the blond one away from her to the left. I didn't know that was him or I would have gotten his face. For those of you who don't know, Andreas is her "boyfriend."



No comments: