Thursday, February 26, 2009

Twins arrival

Weds Feb 25th. I went to work at Costco today, and Jill called
me at 4:50pm and said she thought maybe her water broke so she was going to the hospital.
I quickly dashed from work and meet her, my mom & dad, Jill's parents and Sarah. Jill's water did break and around 6:30 her ob Dr. Gorelick said get ready. So at 7:05pm
Vanessa Elizabeth arrived then Nicholas Charles Tanner. She weighed 5 lbs 10 oz , 19.5 inches long and he came in at 6 lbs 11 oz, and 19.75 inches long. Daddy and Noni were in the delivery room with Jill. I saw Dr. Gorelick earlier today at Costco maybe it was an omen that they were coming. Sarah was thrilled to see her siblings she only held Vanessa since Nicholas was still in nursery when she went to Grammy and Poppys for a sleep over. Jills brother Ted and Heather
visitied us at the hospital. Hopefully Mom and the twins are resting now I left Jill at 11:30pm
since I work tomorrow and needed to get home to pack stuff for Sarah and mommy. I will post some more pics tomorrow its 1:15am and I need some sleep I work at 6:30am at Longs.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats Tanners!!!! Great job baking those babies Jill! They are both perfectly beautiful. Sarah looks so proud to be a big sister! We are so excited for you guys. When we all get used to these crazy lives we have created we should get our 6 kids under 5 together, ha ha! Congrats!

Mon said...

JIll you had your babies, congrats, and wow, what a great size they are !!! I am sure you are over the moon and much much more comfortable now !!
xoxo
Molly