Tuesday, February 10, 2009

34 wks 3 days

I am nearing the end, finally! I went to the doc yesterday and everything looks good. He said I should stop working, so I have. Starting today I am on maternity leave. I am glad about that but hope the babies come soon so I don't spend all my time with no babies. This week I have Sarah in school all week. Next week she will be home with me. I am hoping she doesn't get too bored. We can't go gallavanting around town too much. But I was thinking of doing a few play dates with some friends and maybe going to the library to get some books or movies. We can also go to the park or she can ride her boke while I watch. SO there are things we can do. She loves to help me with the baby stuff so that is a lot of help.

The babies weigh over 10 pounds together. One is 5 pounds and one is 5.2. So they are good weights. If they get to 5 1/2 pounds that would be great! The doc said I could go at anytime. But I still have March 5th scheduled. So hopefully they come in the next 2-3 weeks. My blood pressure was okay, it is creeping up there though. I am feeling a lot of pressure but it is because Nicholas is head down waiting to make a mad getaway!

Well that is all for now. I think it may be time for a little nap before I go get Sarah from school. I will update more as I hear more.

No comments: