Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We have the Names Picked Out......

Wouldn't you like to know what they are???? Oh okay, we will tell you. Now, these names are NOT set in stone. So be ware, we may change them.

Baby Girl can now be referred to as Vanessa Elizabeth. Vanessa was a name my mom said she always liked. And when she told me I thought, hhhmm that sounds like a good traditional name, but I wasn't so sure. It definatly has grown on both of us. Elizabeth is Tim's Grandma Betty's real name. And I used it as my confirmation name. I have always loved that name. And it just flows with Vanessa.

Baby Boy can now be called Nicholas Charles. Nicholas was a name we were going to name Sarah if she was a boy. Both of us immediatly loved that name. Charles is Tim's Grandpa Charlie's name. We wanted the babies to have meaningful middle names like Sarah does.

It was definatly very hard to come up with 4 names! Sarah was so easy to name! I would have loved the same first inital but it dodn't turn out that way. Vincent was another one of our choices, but neither one of us really LOVED the name, like we did with Nicholas.

The twins have been referred to as Ike and Tina, thanks to my very creative brother, this whole pregnancy. But since we are not African American we thought those were not the names to stick. You should hear some of the other names that were suggested to us. Out favorites were Princess and King, courtesy of Sarah.

So there you have it: Nicholas and Vanessa.

No comments: