Tuesday, January 6, 2009

29 Week Update

Well another week is gone. And I am still pregnant. That is good though. Dr. J, the high risk OB said everything looks the same. Nicholas weighs 3 pounds 7 punces and Vanessa weighs 3 pounds 1 ounce. I was worried about the difference, but the dr. says it is normal. From what I have been reading I will go through a growth spurt the next few weeks. We need them to be at least 5 pounds. My twins buddy, who I met through a support group, is 3 weeks ahead of me, her twin boys are about 4 pounds each. Such a difference a few weeks make. My cervix is shortening which is good and I am not dialated yet. I go back in 2 weeks. I see Dr. G on Monday. I am still working, although it is getting harder everyday. By the afternoons I am so tired. We actually got home early today from the dr. and I was able to take a quick 20 min nap and I don't feel as tired. I may have to do that at work on a break. We do have a small couch in an office.

Sarah is doing well as usual. She has staerted going to school full time and loves it. So does her teacher Ms. Jennifer. When I do go out on maternity leave and I do not need to be on bedrest, we will take her out of school. The expense is something we do not need to spend and I think she will enjoy being home with me and the new babies when they come. She is such a good helper already. She has told us numerous times that she will not change stinky diapers, daddy will do that. I wonder if daddy knows this? Fine by me! Well that is all for now. I will update more next week, maybe with more pictures!

1 comment:

Mon said...

Jill you're doing so great ! I cant believe your still working lol... And this is the first time you posted the names, cute !!
Hang in there
Molly