Friday, January 9, 2009

So Proud Preschool is Teaching my Child Something!

So today, Tim called to tell me Sarah had to tell me what she has learned in school. I was a little worried at first becuase you never know what she is going to bring home that she has learned from the other children! So Sarah gets on the phone and recites The Pledge of Allegiance! I could not believe it! I asked her if they say it everyday and she said yes. Whoever is the "Kitty" of the day (she is in the Kitty room) gets to lead the Pledge for the class. So cute! I don't think I knew the Pledge until I was in elementary school! The things kids learn today!

On another note, Sarah came home from school and has told us that she has a boyfriend! Yes a boyfriend! Do you beleive this!!?? His name is Andreas. I asked her why he was her boyfriend and she said because she fell off the slide the other day and he helped her. So cute!! But she is way too young to have a boyfriend!! I think I may have a Diva on my hands!

No comments: