Tuesday, January 13, 2009

30 Week Update

Well we have made it to the 30's! Everything is looking good. The Dr. will deliver me anywhere between 34 and 37 wks. So only 4-7 more weeks! I am starting to get very excited!

My Aunt Donna and her family were in town this weekend for Bunko. They had a little brunch on Sunday for Tim and I. We received a very nice double stroller from their whole family. So sweet of them! This stroller is so cool! There are so mnay different ways you can have the babies in it. I love options! We also got some cute clothes from Ted and Heather and my parents got us the carseat we wanted. We already had one, so now we are set and can leave the hospital! Tim is going to get the seats installed next week.

Other than that we are doing fine. I am still working but will probably stop working 2 weeks before the babies come. I can't wait! Until next week....

1 comment:

Michelle said...

good job, not much longer now!