Wednesday, December 31, 2008

28 Week Update

Well we have almost made it through another week. Everything is going good. The Dr. would like to write me out of work soon. But I would like to work until the end of January. We will see what the babies decide to do. I have been having a few contractions, but nothing painful or consitant.

Sarah is doing good too. She had a fabulous Christmas and talks about seeing Santa alot. She came home the other night and told me that she has a new boyfriend at school. His name is Andreas. God, she is turning into me!! Not good! I have not met this new "friend" yet.

We hope everyone has a great New Years. Be safe out there! Have a drink for me, please.....

2 comments:

Mon said...

Jill you're doing so great !! How come your pregnancy seems to fly and mine is dragging like a string of honey... i want to be there too lol...
Happy New Year
Mollly

Michelle said...

So glad all is well! Take the DR up on the write up...cook those babies longer! Great job Mama!