Saturday, December 13, 2008

Babies and Sarah

I just realized I have under 100 days before these babies come, 98 to be exact! So far so good. I go to the Dr. on Monday. I haven't been feeling them too much and when I do the movements are very low. Ihope that is an okay sign. We will find out Monday. Oh and I passes my 3 hour gestational diabetes test. Whew! That's all I would need is to be on a diet!

We are taking Sarah to see Santa tonight. She and my dad made a list of what she wants from the Target and Toys R Us ads. Almost everything on it is Princess related! She will bring it to Santa tonight. I told her after we see Santa we have to stop in at TRU to get another present for Hunter. She says oh good, that's where the princess kitchen is and then you can buy it for me! I said no, that is not how it works. You need to be a good girl and MAYBE Santa will bring that to you. But good try. She is very inquisitive about Santa. This morning she asked if Santa had a potty. Weird question but okay. I said yes he does. He lives in a house just like eeryone else but it is in the North Pole which is very far away and very cold. That seemed to satisfy the curiosity for now. So many questions, so little answers!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That question cracks me up, "does Santa have a potty?" Kids have no idea what parents go through until they become parents and not only have to raise these little people to be decent human beings, but we have to be extremely creative and think on our feet!