Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Only 108 Days To GO!!

Oh my goodness, that seems like such a long time! Me and my passengers are doing fine. I had and appt with Dr. J (high risk) on Monday. Everything looks good. Baby boy weighs 1 pound 1o oz. Baby girl weighs 1 pound 13 oz. He is a little concerned about the weight of Baby boy. He says I need to rest more. Not sure how much more resting I can do! I sit all day at work and after I make dinner I sit at home. Of course I asked if I can still work and he said yes. So I will do my best.

Tim cleaned out our old office. We found place for all the crap, whether it was in the trash, donated or put in the garage, we did find a place. My house seems so unorganized right now. But it will get better. My dad started painting last weekend. He was able to patch the holes, put the primer on, and paint the chair rail. He will come back Sunday to paint the rest. We decided to do a light tan color on top and white on the bottom. Out bedding will match great! I bought 2 sets of the same pattern, just pink for the girl and blue for the boy. I will show pictures once we get all set up. It seems like we have most of the stuff we need. We do need to buy a carseat (we picked on out a BRU, it is pink!) and we need a highchair, but not right now. After Christmas I will get everything out and start washing. A lot of stuff is hand-me-downs so I want to disinfect everything.

Our Thanksgiving was good. My Aunt Donna (aka: Nanny) came to visit and cook for us. She is so great! We had dinner at my grandparents house.

Sarah is doing great in school. She has a Christmas Program coming up in a few weeks. She is practicing all her songs. So cute! I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I will update more in a few weeks!

No comments: