Friday, October 3, 2008

4 years!

We took Sarah to the Dr. today. She had a good appoitment and is as healthy as can be. She now weighs 34 pounds (45th percentile). She went up on her weight. She had been in the 4th percentile since she was a few months old so this is good. She is 38 1/2 inches tall (25th percentile). She is a little pigeon-toed so the Dr wants me to take her to a podiatrist, she may need orthotics to fix them, so we will see. She got 3 shots (flu, chicken pox, and measles). She only cried after the third and it was more of a "give me attention" cry. Once she got her lollipop and stickers she was good to go. She got 3 band-aids which she was very happy about.

On a funny note- I was filling in the developmental questionaire and there were a few good questions on there that she knew right away how to do it. Some things she had to do was draw a circle, name the colors, hop on one foot, etc. Well one question was "What do you do with a cup?" Her response: Pee in it. This is after I had brought her in the bathroom to pee in the cup for a sample (which she didn;t do). Another questions, "What do you do with a chair?" Her response: Stand on it! I obviously had to answer no on if she got those right. We are so proud!

We also talked about the twins coming. He will be their pediatrician as well so the hospital will leet them know when I deliver. All the nurses are so excited for us! I am sure the Dr is too because he gets two more patients! Julie, our favorite nurse, said the first thing we are going to do is check out their butts! Damn right! :-)

Check back on Tuesday for the results to what the twins are. I will post Tuesday night, I PROMISE!!

No comments: