Thursday, September 25, 2008

14wks5days

I have made it through my first trimester, FINALLY! I am starting to feel better. I have more energy and I am able to stay up past 8 at night! I had to go to the Dr. last Thursday for cramping, but me and the babies are just fine. It is probably ligament pain I am feeling, but they did an u/s just to be sure. I need to stay off my feet as much as possible, but I can still work for now. Both babies were moving like crazy and i could not feel a thing! We will find out the sexes on October 7th, so check back to see what the results are.

Last Friday I felt the baby(ies) move for the first time. The Dr. had said I may feel them a little earlier than most because there is twice as much in there. It was just a little flutter, but definatly not gas! It was right below my stomach and if I paid attention the baby(ies) would stop moving. I have felt a little here and there but definatly not distinctive enough to tell which one it is or if it was both.

Sarah is doing well. She has been a little sick with a stomach virus of some sort. Just not herself, but on the mend. She goes to see her pediatrician on October 3rd for her 4 year check. We are a little late this year because her Dr. all of a sudden got extremly busy! (Doesn't he know who we are?!) She will have her check-up and shot(s) by the time she starts preschool on the 6th. I also get to tell her Dr. that he will have two more patients! I cannot wait to see the look on his face!

I have recent u/s pictures that we will post tonight. So check back.

No comments: