Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We Graduated!

Today was me and the babies last appoitment with Dr. B. I am sad because I LOVE HIM! But like he said, we can always come back a fourth kid. Dr. B I think you want me to go insane! Anyway, everything looks ggod. I am 11wks5d pregnant, so just about 12 weeks. He took me off all the hormones. I am VERY happy about that. He said I should start feeling like myself in a few days. I cannot wait! The babies are measuring good and he saw both hearts beating, so that is always a good sign. They took my blood one last time and I was off.

Tuesday I go to see my regualr OB, Dr. Gorelick and my high risk OB Dr. Jadali. I am excited but at the same time nervous. Hopefully both will be good appoitments.

Everything else is going good at home. We had a very uneventful Labor Day weekend. We literaly did nothing. But it was very nice to have no plans.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is great news! Keep up the good work mama!