Monday, October 6, 2008

Preschool Went Well!

So today was Sarah's first day of preschool. We are taking her to Princeton Preschool right by our house. I dropped her off this morning around 7:45. Suprisingly there were not a lot of kids there yet. Anyway, we found out who her teacher was. Her name is Ms. Julie. She showed us Sarah's classroom and where her cubby would be. Then I said goodbye and of course started crying so I had to leave. They said I could call anytime to check up on her. So of course I called around 10:30 and they said she was doing just fine. I picked her up around 5:15 and right away they knew who I was. I guess there was a dentist that came in to talk to the kids about brushing and flossing. And the cool thing was that it was the dentist office Sarah goes to! Of course Sarah had no idea, but that is cool. All the kids got a bag full of information. Next week I think an eye Doctor is coming to visit. I can't remember when they said they were coming. The teachers said she did very well for her first day. She got along with the kids and listened well. So I think she will do just fine. Of course the first few days will be hard on me, but I promised Sarah I wasn't going to cry again!

Tomorrow I am home with her. Daycare is closed so I took the day off. I am taking her to the podiatrist in the morning for her flat feet. Then we go to the OB's in the afternoon. A day of doctors!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great Job Sarah!!!!

I can't wait for tomorrow's news!

Good Luck!!