Tuesday, October 21, 2008

18 weeks

Sorry I haven't updated with pictures. I am having issues uploading. I will try again today and see what happens.

Anyway, the twins and I went to the high risk OB yesterday. Everything looks good. We are definatly having a boy and a girl. Baby A (boy) is 9 oz and on my right side low. Baby B (girl) is 8 oz and on my left side and is higher. They label the babies A and B, because A is closer to the cervix, but with me having a C-section they take out whatever baby is in the way. I go back to him in 3 weeks. He referred me to a cardiologist because they cannot get good measurements on the girl, so just to be sure I will see her in 3 weeks. I see my regular OB in about 4 weeks. I have been having terrible headaches the last 4 days, so I went to see my OB yesterday since I was there. I thought I had high blood pressure, but that was fine. He said he could give me Vicodan, but I am not too sure I want to take that. You can take an addicting drug but not an over the counter drug. I just don't get it! So we are pretty much half way there. I am anxious to meet the little ones! I am also anxious to be done with this whole thing.

We are hopefully going to start working on the nursery soon. I still have no idea what I want to do with it. I thought I wanted monkeys but now I am thinking I want two different things. So as you can see I am very undecided. We have been going through names as well. We have a few names picked, but with me being so undecided who knows what these kids will be named!

Sarah is doing just fine. We had a great trip to Disneyland over the weekend, which I will update everyone on once I can upload pictures! She is loving school. She has been having some feet problems. She walks pigeon toed, so we took her to the podiatrist and she got some heel lifts in her shoes and they seem to be getting better. Today she received her orthotics which she wears with the heel lifts, so hopefully this will correct the problem. We go back in 6 months. She has a little procedure she has to do next Wednesday at CHLA. Just a test. So I will update that as soon as we know what the deal is.

Well I think that is all for now.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yea! You were able to confirm the gender! Offically, congrats! I hope the other appointments are great news as well. Shy babies are so much trouble, ha ha

Sorry about your headaches. Are you taking Iron Supplements? I had headaches before I started those.