Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sarah is 4 Years Old!

I can't beleive it! It feels like I just had her yesterday. Tim and I got her a Barbie bike. It is so cute and she looks great on it. She needs to peddle harder so she can actually go, but she is not afraid to get on it, at least until she falls.

We had a small birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese on Friday. She had so much fun. I hadn't been to CEC in forever and it was actually pretty nice. It was clean and not real crowded. It seemed like the kids had a blast.

Saturday we went to Tim's parents house to visit more with Bob and Leah and the boys. Sarah just loves playing with them. I wish we lived closer so we could see them a little more.

I am 8 weeks pregnant today. Yes I am still not feeling really well. I have been taking my medication every day, twice a day. I tried only taking it once a day and that didn't work. Yesterday I was miserable after work. Sarah is so good though. I can lay in bed and she will play in her room with her babies or read a bunch of books. I go to the Dr. again on Monday. Maybe he will have a miracle drug that will make me feel better. That would be so nice.

No comments: