Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's Official!

Well, as many of you already know (because I have a big mouth), Tim, Sarah and I are having twins. Well, really I am the one having the babies, but they are certainly a BIG part of this addition. We are excited, shocked, and worried all at the same time. I am only 7 weeks 1 day so it is still VERY early to be celebrating. But the Dr. doesn't see me for two weeks so that is always good.

I am VERY sick, in my eyes. I am not vomitting but I am nauseas/hungry/moody. Poor Tim! Nothing sounds good to eat at all. Although today I had a Weight Watchers mac & cheese frozen dinner for lunch and it was VERY good. So I may be eating that everyday for the next 5 weeks if I have to. I mean I am barely eating anything! And as you all know I LOVE TO EAT!!! I did have a Deit Coke with no caffeine today and it tasted okay.

Tim is such a good husband these days. He has been doing the laundry, the dishes and he helped put in a new wood floor in the family room with his dad on Monday. So not only is he working two jobs but he is also being Mr. Mom at home. I just have no energy to do anything.

Sarah is being very good as well. She lays with me in bed at night and takes care of me. She is going to be such a good big sister to the babies when they come. Although she beg daddy the other day not to change stinky diapers when the babies come. It was very cute. I told her she didn't have to, just feed them and burp them and we will be good. :-)

Sarah's 4th birthday is in 2 days! And is she excited?? OMG! We are having a little family party at Chuck E. Cheese's on Friday. She has never been so it should be interesting. We got her her first bicyle with training wheels. It is pink with streamers! I can't wait to see her ride it! Thursday she has her party at Bina's. I made chocolate cupcakes for that. So it should be a good birthday for her.

Well that is all from here. I will post pictures of the ultrasounds soon. I am not sure if I will be able to take a good enough picture of them and they are too dark to scan. But I will give it my best shot. Until the next post.......

1 comment:

Michelle said...

congrats, we need updates!