Thursday, July 31, 2008

UGH!

Since my last post a lot has happened. I am 7 wks 1 day along. And the nausea had hit! It is so bad that the Dr. prescribed me something to curve it. It seems to be bad in the morning and then around 8 at night. So I go to bed at that time. I am eating little meals and eating them slowly. Luckily there is no vomitting but it is still not something I want to have. I am trying to enjoy this pregnancy, since it may be my last, and it is very hard to do that.

I went to the Dr. last week on July 24th and the Dr. saw two sacs! One was bigger than the other and that one was the one with the heartbeat. The other one was right next to it and could still be viable. The Dr. will check me again on Monday. I will post more when i know what is going on.

other than that we are all good. Sarah is taking good care of her mommy when we are home. I have been going to bed at the same time she does so if Tim is coming home late we sleep in our bed and then Tim moves her. She is very good at going to sleep so i don't worry about it. Once the baby comes she won't be able to do that too much, but we will make time to have cuddle time with her.

No comments: