Thursday, July 3, 2008

Today was the Day.....

We went in to the office at 2. We sat and talked for a bit about the embryos. Dr. B defrosted 3 embryos. One was really good and ready to grab onto something. One was just okay. Not bad though. One was no good at all. It was almost dead. We went back into the room and I got into position. He used a speculum just like you would getting your annual exam. Then he put in a cathetar (a long tube), then he cleaned my uterus with some stuff. Then he called for the embryos. They come right from the lab to my uterus. So when the embryologist brings them in she, the nurse, the dr. and Tim all watched. I just layed there and waited. Then the embryologist takes the tube the embryos were in and checks them to make sure they got all them in. Then we just wait for 15 minutes. After that I went into the car and layed back to go home. And since then I have been laying on the couch. I am a little bored but okay. I did get up to eat diiner. But now I have cramps, I think because the Aleeve is wearing off. I can take two more in a few hours. I go back on July 11th at 8 am and I will know something that afternoon. So the wait begins.......

No comments: