Monday, June 16, 2008

Why am I hot all the time??!!

I am guessing it is from the medication I am on. But come on, so I have to be hot all the time!!?? It was really noticeable on Saturday. I was sitting in church fanning myself like I was going through menopause. It did not get any better as the day went on. Today I found a fan at work to keep on my desk and just have it blow on me. It is also about 95 degrees in the valley now and it is just going to go up as the summer comes upon us.

I am feeling better other than that. My next appt. is next Wednesday. I am starting to get VERY excited. I am starting to plan what I will do while I am on bedrest. I think I will get some Friends DVD's and a few movies. Tim will have to work on Saturday and Sunday but he will be home Thursday for the transfer and Friday because of the holiday. My parents will help with Sarah which will be nice.

That is all for now. More to come.

No comments: