Friday, June 13, 2008

I am sick....

Yes you read that right. Tim came home the other night with a little cold. I woke up Thursday with a cold! And people wonder why I don't share! So I only worked a half day yesterday and today I am at work but feeling a little better. It is just a head cold but I can't take anything because of the medications I am on right now to get ready for the transfer.

This morning was my first injection. I can't remember what it is called but I take it on Tuesdays and Fridays. Today Tim injected my lower back with .25cc's of this oily medication. It didn't hurt. But about 3 hours later my back, where he injected me, was burning. It was like I had a rash there. But there is nothing there and it looks just fine. So we will continue on.

This weekend is a busy one (fine time for me to get sick!). Tomorrow is my cousin Ryans wedding. It is in Lompoc at 3pm. We also have Sarah's first swim lesson for the season in Newbury Park. Should be interesting to see if she learns anything this time. Sunday is Father's Day. We will go to the Tanners in the AM and then to my parents for dinner. Poor Tim has to work in the afternoon, but at least he gets to see his dad. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there!

No comments: