Tuesday, March 10, 2009

We May Be Getting The Hang of Things

Looks like Vanessa has finally learned how to eat. She did great yesterday and last night. Got her to eat 2 oz at a time, which is perfect. Nicholas is doing great as well. He is hungry right on schedule, every 2 1/2 - 3 hrs. Both babies are good babies so far. Yesterday was our first day home alone, with no help. It was only for a few hours in the morning, but we were still alone. We did quite well. Of course both babies got fussy at the same time, but I handeled it. I just had to listen to one cry while the other got fed first. Today Tim's mom will come over after she gets off work to help me a little. I am hoping to get a nap in while she is here.

Sarah has school today, so Tim will take her before he goes to work. I think she would rather be at school than home with me, but I really don't blame her. It is boring just sitting around watching me feed and change diapers all day long!

Thank you all for checking to see if we are okay. We are getting there.

No comments: