Friday, February 13, 2009

34 weeks 6 days

Well I had to go to the Dr. today. I have had a headache off an on for the past two days. I figured it being a Friday, I should just call and ask him what I can do for it. Of course I had to come in to have my blood pressure checked. That was fine. He said to look for swelling overnight and seeing stars. If I get any of that to call right away and have my blood pressure checked again. I am at risk for getting pre-eclampsia, a condition in pregnant women that could endanger her if not treated. The only way to treat her is to deliver the baby. Hopefully I will not get that. He said I need to rest more. I was able to fall asleep for a bit when I got home.

We are wondering when these babies are going to come. Tim says February 20th. I say February 25th. My mom thnks any day now. Only time will tell. I see both Dr.'s Tuesday.

No comments: